Simple techniques for keeping weller for longer
One of the best ways to keep well is not to get ill in the first place.
If we are unlucky enough to be ill, it can adversely affect our productivity and creativity. Also, if we are planning to live longer, we want to be in the best of health for as long as we can.
This self-study course contains some useful and simple techniques to heal aches and pains before they fester and grow into something more serious.
Watch this short explainer video to learn more …
This course will show you the keys to being well in yourself.
It takes the principles explored in the chapters on well being and healing in the book, New Magic for a New Era, to another level. You can think of this course as being alchemy as applied to your health.
- Why We Get Ill
- The Healing Breath
- Using Water to Heal
- How Fears Lead to Dis-ease
- Healing by Bending the Fabric of Space-time
PLUS 3 hours of selected interviews from The Zone Show podcast with world renowned healers such as The Barefoot Doctor, Patti Conklin, Githa Ben-David and Sarah McCrum
What you will get from taking this course
- The realisation that illness and dis-ease are signals from our body
- A different relationship with dis-ease
- Spotting of signs before they escalate
- An understanding how our mind, body and spirit interact
Your investment in ‘being weller’ is just £33
If you prefer to pay by BACs or credit card over the phone, get in touch
Healing for All
I recognise that when illness and disease pays a visit, our ability to earn money, and to afford what we need, can be compromised.
For this reason, access to this programme is available on a complementary basis if you need help and healing and really can’t afford it.
Note though, by way of karmic balance, I only ask you do two things
1. Give me your feedback on the self healing programme so I can share it with others so they may benefit – and so I can improve it and augment it, if needed.
2. If you can afford it, get hold of a copy of one or more of my books – get them here – and, if you like it, leave a review on Amazon.