Most people assume aha moments are random and that they come along when we are least expecting them.
There is both an art and science to creativity and innovation.
Once you learn the key, you will tap into an unstoppable flow of inspiration.
Now available on a pay-what-you-can-afford basis.
The course contains explanatory animated videos, mind opening audio visualisations and easy-to-follow exercises. Just coloured pens, pencils, paper and an open mind is all that’s needed.
- How aha moments differ from ‘ordinary’ thought
- What stops aha moments in their tracks
- The MAGIC of aha moments – five ways to generate them on demand
- How to experience enlightenment in your dreams
- The Cascade of Creativity
- How to tap into the Power of the Spin Off
Talking Light Bulb Moments
In this interview with Christine Miller, I explain more about where light bulb moments and where they come from.
What you will get from taking this course
- The knowledge of how to tap into inspiration on demand
- A realisation that the best ideas come from the collective mind
- How we are a conduit for creativity
- How to make sure the best ideas don’t get away