Feeling stressed and want to stop the world so you can get off?
Take the weight of your mind and treat yourself to 21 days of Me Time!
It is said that it takes 21 days to form a new pattern of behaviour and, after listening to a different meditation per day over the course of three weeks, you will discover that meditation becomes your ‘nice-to-have’ habit.
By the way, my experience is that only a week is needed for your world to start changing for the better!
Each of the 21 meditations is mindfully and exactly 13 minutes 33 seconds long, so they don’t take up much of your day. You will find the time you invest comes back many times over.
They have been assembled in very special order that such that your awareness and super-sensibilities will be awakened. At the end of 21 days, you will find yourself in a different world with a new sense of possibility and potential.
If you are new to meditation, you will learn all the basic techniques of meditation. If you are an experienced practitioner, these meditations will take you places you may not have been before.
- Week 1 : ‘Me Time’ Treats
- Week 2 : Waking Mindfulness
- Week 3 : Expanding Awareness
Start your 21 Day Meditation Re-treat today for an investment of just £42 – that’s £2 a meditation!
Week 1 : ‘Me Time’ Treats
- Meditation 1 : Just for Today
- Meditation 2 : Just a Few Moments
- Meditation 3 : Just a Thought
- Meditation 4 : Just Illuminate
- Meditation 5 : Just Imagine
- Meditation 6 : Just for Tomorrow
- Meditation 7 : Just Be
Week 2 : Waking Mindfulness
- Meditation 8 : The Right Way
- Meditation 9 : Being Mindful
- Meditation 10 : Being Timeful
- Meditation 11 : Being Kindful
- Meditation 12 : Mindfulness of the Body
- Meditation 13 : Mindful Eating
- Meditation 14 : Walking Mindfully
Week 3 : Expanding Awareness
- Meditation 15 : The Earth Mind
- Meditation 16 : Awakening Super-sensibilities
- Meditation 17 : Perceiving the Aura
- Meditation 18 : Precognition
- Meditation 19 : Prescience
- Meditation 20 : Channelling
- Meditation 21 : Entering Service