If you find this page, there is only one reason – you were at the OATH GROW event ins 2018 and joined me to find out why meditation is a technology for the mind.
I’m passionate about getting the whole world meditating and know the best way to form a new habit is by practicing it. So in 21 days, you will discover why daily meditation is a nice-habit-to-have. You’ll find some videos on each week of the re-treat and a list of the 21 meditations below.
By signing up below, there’s a few things to bear in mind:
1. You will get added to my database and get the odd email each month. You can of course unsubscribe at any time.
2. Your information is held securely and not shared with any 3rd party.
3. You will get free access to 21 days of meditation and get a reminder email for the next 21 days.
4. If you miss a day, just catch up in your own time. Never feel under any pressure and make haste slowly.
5. If you have any queries, you can email me at any time – I love hearing about moments of awakening too. My contact details are on the daily emails.
Week 1 : ‘Me Time’ Treats
- Meditation 1 : Just for Today
- Meditation 2 : Just a Few Moments
- Meditation 3 : Just a Thought
- Meditation 4 : Just Illuminate
- Meditation 5 : Just Imagine
- Meditation 6 : Just for Tomorrow
- Meditation 7 : Just Be
Week 2 : Waking Mindfulness
- Meditation 8 : The Right Way
- Meditation 9 : Being Mindful
- Meditation 10 : Being Timeful
- Meditation 11 : Being Kindful
- Meditation 12 : Mindfulness of the Body
- Meditation 13 : Mindful Eating
- Meditation 14 : Walking Mindfully
Week 3 : Expanding Awareness
- Meditation 15 : The Earth Mind
- Meditation 16 : Awakening Super-sensibilities
- Meditation 17 : Perceiving the Aura
- Meditation 18 : Precognition
- Meditation 19 : Prescience
- Meditation 20 : Channelling
- Meditation 21 : Entering Service