Talks & Workshops
Tom is the creator of Mindfulness-based Time Management and one of the top 20 most popular meditation guides on the Insight Timer app. People like his sense of humour and how he makes the practice of mindfulness fun, relevant and accessible.
He is the author of Managing Time Mindfully, The Authority Guide to Practical Mindfulness and eleven other books.
If you would like to experience Tom live, he is available to speak to groups about any topic covered in his books, meditations and self-study courses.
Attendees of his talks and workshops always leave much more relaxed, and ‘en-lightened’, than when they arrive.
Example keynotes – 15-45 minutes:
- 10 Minutes of Me Time – the personal and business benefits of daily meditation
- The Magic of Aha – five ways to have light bulb moments on demand
- The Business of Mindfulness – how a business can operate smarter, leaner and kinder in the 21st century
Example workshops – half, full or multi-day:
- Whole Mind Thinking – always making the right decision
- Mindfulness-based Time Management* – slowing down is the new speeding up
- A Mindful Approach to Creativity – making ideas actually happen
* MBTM practitioner training also available – details here
If you’re looking for a mind-opening keynote talk, or workshop, to incentivise and transform your team, Tom is an engaging and inspiring speaker who takes attendees on mind-opening rides of the imagination.
His approach is particularly relevant to creative teams, teachers and coaches and entrepreneurs who want to be ahead of the pack.
Watch these short videos to see Tom in action.
For keynotes and workshops, there are many optional benefits for attendees:
- One of Tom’s books relevant to the talk
- A 7, 10 or 21 day series of meditations
- Self-study courses, including the 8 week Mindfulness-based Time Management self study course
Contact me if you’d like an exploratory chat
What previous clients have said …
Serena Cunningham, South East Coaching & Mentoring CPD :
“Thank you so much for such an excellent presentation yesterday on Slowing Down is the New Speeding Up. You fully embraced our brief and the verbal feedback we are getting from those that attended is excellent. We can’t believe how much you fitted into your presentation and your blended approach between talking and activities was perfect.”
Joey Fitzsimmon, AOL :
“The group truly loved it. I think you’ve converted a bunch of hard-working advertising executives to meditators — well done! You really had an impact so thank you so much for coming and doing what you do. It worked!”
Laura Murphy, The Association for Business Psychology :
“It was a great session and being a trance junkie it was lovely to go into the zone! I did NOT want to come back into the room. What I really liked was how comfortable you are with yourself. It could have been a daunting prospect standing in front of some highly qualified clinicians.”