This was both my first non-fiction book and my first attempts at creating meditations. I have included the very original versions here from an archive perspective.
These meditations are all exactly 10 minutes long and are nicely addictive. If you are going to have one habit, 10 minutes of chillout time just for yourself each day is a habit with nothing but positive side effects.
If you have read, or listened to it, all reviews much appreciated.
Here’s some general guidelines to help you get the best from your journey.
- Ensure you have 10 uninterruptible minutes set aside
- On first listening, go through them in order
- They are best listened to on headphones
- You can listen to them at any time of the day
- You can sit upright or lie down
- It doesn’t matter if you fall asleep
- It’s not a good idea to listen to them while driving, or operating machinery
- When you have listened to all ten, take in one a day for at least ten days (in any order)