If you have read my new book Flavours of Thought and found it intriguing, you may be thinking a couple of things …
1. Where did all that wisdom come from?
2. What else can you do with it?
If you haven’t read it, click here – you can even read it for free online at Completely Novel
Well, I will own up to not being the generator or possessor of that wisdom.
I am merely “the Translator” bringing ancient wisdom into a contemporary framework and context. What you have in this book is a translation, précis and simulacrum of the Major Arcana of the Tarot.
Furthermore, when I wrote the book, I was aware of two things:
1. There are many more than the initial 21 flavours and I will “translate” and “publish” more next year – these will come from the Minor Arcana and other arcane sources of symbology.
2. As it says in the book, there are many more than the 21 sample recipes.
Like all recipes however, there is a difference between throwing food in the microwave to warm it up and cooking a gastronomic delight worthy of a Michelin Star or three.
For this reason, I am proud to announce the launch of the Master Chef training programme.
Who is the programme for?
- Coaches, healers and therapists wanting a new set of tools
- Seekers of the Muse – artists, musicians, writers, scientists
- Parents and teachers
- Explorers of the mind
Training is carried out at my offices in the Surrey Hills or over Skype and desktop share for three people at a time.
A certain level of enlightenment is required before you will be accepted for the training and the badge of Master Chef is awarded upon the successful completion of post tasking.
If you are interested in knowing more, enquire here …
… & note, only those of a sound mind and good heart need apply 😉