If you read my blog last month, you will have seen I hit yet another milestone on Insight Timer – this moonth, something else equally remarkable happened.
They approached me to see if I had any meditations that would be suitable for businesses as they are launched a new subscription called Insight Timer @Work.
I had loads already on the app and then uploaded a few more. Then, towards the end of the month, they asked if I consider doing a course. So in just two days, I created a 10 day course and it went live on the third day – which I then found was somewhat of a record. As I was using the principles I teach in another course, The Art of Timefulness, perhaps no surprise.
It’s a ten day course split into two halves. In the first five days, I introduce the basic concepts of meditation and mindfulness but in a business context. The second half of the course contains five meditative techniques you can use to be more creative, productive, innovative, attractive and lucky. The course is equally applicable for micro-businesses and multinationals.
What’s not to like?
I’ve known for a whole that while it’s a good thing to always be creating loads of content, you can leave people behind and make it hard for them to keep up with you. Especially if you do something like create a whole 10 day course in just two days!
So, in an attempt to simplify things, a new header has sneaked on to my home page showing there are three paths you can take …
- Have fun with me : here’s where I share my latest outpourings in the form of fiction, new music and exclusive meditations – there is a small monthly subscription for this which helps keep me going
- Chill out with me : via Insight Timer, here’s where you can listen to my vast repository of free meditations (access to the courses require a premium subscription)
- Learn with me : all my pre-2020 courses and meditations that accompany my books can be accessed, again for free, here
July’s Creative Output
This was a bit of a bumper month for me :
New ‘Fun’ Content : exclusive to subscribers
- Four new chapters for The Duadex : the third book in the Soulwaves Anthology
- The seventh ambient track from the Insertions album : Septima
- The seventh meditation based on the numbers : Supersensibility
- The seventh lecture on numerology
- Two new meditations in the Just for Each Day soundcast
p.s. the only way to get these is via subscription but you can now get three days trial access
p.p.s. subscriptions here really help me keep producing the free stuff below : what goes around comes around
Free ‘Chill Out’ Content : on Insight Timer
- The Love Zone : another chapter from my audiobook, The Zone
- The Happy Zone : another chapter from my audiobook, The Zone
- Etherea : a one hour ambient mashup
- Messages in Time (remastered with my own ambient)
- Moments of Light (remastered with my own ambient)
- Agreeing Together (a new meditation for IT @Work)
- Seeing Together (a new meditation for IT @Work)
- Breathing Together (a new meditation for IT @Work and you can listen below)