It’s About Time
One of the most useful aspects of living in a three dimensional world, with a forward arrow of time, is that everything doesn’t happen at once.
The gravity that sucks us to the Earth prevents us floating off into space and keeps us, for the most part, on the ground where the air is breathable and the temperature is largely tolerable.
All in all, we live in a controlled environment which is just about ideal for life-as-we-know-it but, just imagine if …
- What if we could annul the force of gravity?
- What if we could tap into the future?
- What if it was all an illusion?
- What would happen if the ‘rules’ all changed overnight?
Another good couple of questions to ask is why I might even pose the questions above and have I lost my marbles?
Well, over the last few years, I have personally experienced all of the above phenomena:
- I have fully levitated once and partially levitated on another occasion.
- I have lost count of the number of ‘future memory’ events I have experienced.
- I can demonstrate to anyone, either face to face or even over Skype, how to see through the illusion of time.
As an engineer, I have done a considerable amount of [empirical] research into these phenomena and, in some cases, worked out how we can utilise them repeatedly for real world use – all apart from the levitation ‘trick’ as yet that is.
Here’s just a few things we can do when time slackens off a little:
- Get more done in less linear time.
- Obtain words we have yet to write.
- Tune into light bulb moments on demand.
- Make huge leaps forward in scientific research and discovery.
- Go back to the point an illness or dis-ease started and heal it in the present.
- Go to a future point in time when an illness or dis-ease has resolved and heal it in the present.
What’s more these are not imaginary flights of fancy. I use all these techniques daily if not weekly and I know they are not some special gift that only a select few can tap into. The ability to do all of this and intrinsic to us all.
So why blog about this now?
Well, in my efforts to understand all of this, I have researched a fair amount of esoteric literature and connected with some people on the planet at the real cutting-edge of ‘things’. It appears we are on the cusp of a planetary shift not experienced since we “Got The Word”, or self-awareness, a million or so years ago.
It appears things will be changing and that this change won’t be initiated by governments or religions but by a collective raising of our awareness. This shift will be initiated by Us!! The signs and symptoms are all around, like:
- Collapse of financial systems.
- Increasing secularity.
- The attraction of social media.
- Increasing awareness of issues at a planetary level.
- Funding from ‘the crowd’ taking over from debt creation (i.e. lending) from the banks.
As far as I am ‘aware’, very few ‘humans’ had much to do with the last Big Shift when self-awareness became incarnate. This time however, there’s an opportunity to get involved to both experience it and have a hand in where it leads. For a few thousand years now, humans have perhaps possessed a unique ability to shape their environment and alter their own evolutionary path. Our increased longevity, in the Western World at least, is a testament to this. Our ability to reach for the stars and look back at our Pale Blue Dot of a planet has given us amazing context for who we are and our place in the Universe.
From various sources, I have come to the conclusion that we are on the brink of a Planetary Ascension. This is the next phase of evolution for Mother Earth, Lady Gaia. At the same time, higher level spiritual intelligence will incarnate in us (and other life forms). In the same way, “pre-word” our ancestors could not imagine sharing internal thoughts in the form of spoken word, this will lead to a whole new set of experiences and different-abilities for us.
A Clarion Call !!
So how do you get to play with what’s about to unfold?
For rapid preparation and immersion into the delights of the forthcoming ‘dimensional shift’, I have created a self-paced, self-study course called Living Timefully
It is delivered to your In Box over a period of 10 weeks and delivers all these benefits :
- You will learn how to make your mind go quiet.
- You will find out how to get more done in less time.
- You will know how to tap into future memories.
- You will realise how time really is an illusion, albeit a pervasive one.
- You will invite serendipity into your life.