The Zone Show got its 50,000th listener this month and my eternal thanks goes out to all the guests who have appeared on the show and made it what it is. Big thanks too to all those 50,000 sets of ears who have ‘tuned in’.
Making the World a Better Place
Author, singer, actor, dancer, podcaster and ninja, Tori Eldridge shares her wisdom on how to make the world a better place for you, your family and humanity as a whole.
Karma and Diamonds
Author, and so much more, Smita Joshi shares her wisdom and her story in this new amazing trilogy, Karma and Diamonds.
Keys to Thriving in Chaotic Times
Author and co-founder of New Dimensions Radio, Justine Willis Toms, shares her wisdom on how we can thrive at this time of change.
The New Estate
Vicki Wusche talks about about her new book, The New Estate : Insights from the 22nd Century.
The Cube of Light
Gary Plunkett explores the most amazing new tool for personal and business transformation, the Cube of Light.
This week’s guest on the Zone Show is the inspirational author and co-founder of New Dimensions Radio, Justine Willis Toms.
Justine shares some wisdom her new book, Small Pleasures: Finding Grace in a Chaotic World and the four simple keys to thriving in this time of transition.
Topics we chat about :
- What stirs inside a chrysalis
- How to circulate – not isolate
- The importance of rubbing shoulders with life
- Why curiosity is an antidote to fear
- How optimism is an antidote to worry
- Why it’s good to be a Sparkle Brain
- How to develop circles of “Friends of the heart” to create your fullness
- What glues the cosmos together
- The magic of hexagons like the one in this logo