The Earth travels over a half billion miles each year as it orbits around the Sun.
So today, on the Winter Solstice, you can think of as being the end of one orbit and the start of the next. It’s a good time to reflect on this orbit’s highlights and what’s coming up on the next spin around our home star.
Here’s what’s been happening since this blog I wrote at the Summer Solstice :
The journey so far:
- Published the first illustrated Just for Today book with the most delightful and talented co-creator from Norway, Siri Stiklestad Opli
- Created a 10 day meditation course for Insight Timer called The Art of Timefulness – due out Q1 2018
- Passed an audition to become a Vistage speaker
- Delivered two 30 minute keynote sessions as a paid speaker
- Helped two first time authors, Penny Waite and Siobhán Mullan, publish their books
- Wrote 35k words of my new novel – 15k to go by end of December!
What’s already planned for the next 1/4 billion miles:
- Write another batch of Just for Today’s – with some differences!
- Get at least four more authors out in print, ebook and audiobook
- Rationalise and stream my products into three tiers – free, economical, premium
- Start the Awakening process for some more Like Minds
- Deliver the first of many Vistage presentations
- Publish my novel to celebrate my 60th year
- Lead the meditations at the Guildford Wellness event at GLive
p.s. If you want to know how to produce this volume of creative output, take the Mindfulness-based Time Management self-study course