When it comes time for extending yourself massively, you really need a strong support behind and underneath you.
Again, life is mirroring my art. In my metaphysical serialisation, the Path to Overstanding, the flavour of thought of extension features highly, as those walking the path with me expand their awareness and consciousness.
By way of physical contrast, piles have been sunk down by six metres and a massive steel frame is now sitting on top of them, poised to support our new ‘living space’.
In the front garden, a large hole has been dug to accommodate a 5000 litre rainwater harvesting tank. It is insurance against a warming planet to ensure we can water the garden and flush toilets.
Adding to all of this, at the end of the month of May, I am steeling myself to living in the motorhome for four to five months. To make this more palatable, we’ve acquired an air awning to give us extra space to hang out.
For most of this period, we will be close to our house so we can monitor progress. Most importantly, I’ll have my audio studio back in action so I can continue content creation. I am also hoping to get some reading and writing done. New locations often inspire new directions and openings.
On this front much is happening each month (and moonth) :
- I write a daily Just for Today, inspired by the amazing artwork of Siri Opli
- this gives me the script for the following month’s meditation which I upload for free on Insight Timer
- where, shortly a huge archive of my back catalogue will be published under the new Insight Premium offering
- I also try and upload a new ambient track each month but have held back on any Live events until the Autumn
- in parallel with all of this, and sync’ed to the Moon Phases, I create four new assets for the Path to Overstanding – namely serialisation of the book, a meditation on a key, music inspired by the keys and an uberstanding conversation
All in all, a busy year and one that I am steeled for …