The Spirit Warrior podcast from Steve Trister is a new channel of enlightened conversations with enlightened thinker, be-ers and do-ers.
[smart_track_player url=”https://audioboom.com/boos/3475753-steve-trister-spirit-warrior.mp3″ title=”The Spirit Warrior” artist=”Steve Trister” image=”https://www.tomevans.co/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Screen-Shot-2015-08-04-at-15.51.42.png” color=”6688aa” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_email=”true” ]
Author, broadcaster and radio show host, Barry Eaton, discusses how we can live a fuller life by embracing the ‘other side’.
He talks about his transition from broadcasting to being a pyschic and medium and shares his personal loss which lead him to explore this world in more depth.
[smart_track_player url=”https://audioboom.com/boos/3457910-a-happy-medium.mp3″ title=”A Happy Medium” artist=”Barry Eaton” image=”https://www.tomevans.co/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Barry-Eaton_222.jpg” color=”6688aa” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_email=”true” ]
- How death is not final but a transition
- How to develop extra-sensitive abilities
- The importance of the meditative state
- How the spirit world interacts with the physical plane
Author and speaker, Joanna Penn, shares the secrets of how to follow your bliss and make a living from writing.
This is one podcast to tune into if you want to escape the 9 to 5.
Audio version :
[smart_track_player url=”https://audioboom.com/boos/3468521-making-a-living-from-your-writing.mp3″ title=”Making a Living from Your Writing” artist=”Joanna Penn” image=”https://www.tomevans.co/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/JoannaPennSquare_333.jpg” color=”6688aa” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_email=”true” ]
Video version :
Topics we explore:
- Networking with other authors is important when starting out
Tapping into creativity while making money
- Making money while you sleep
- Why it’s important to follow your bliss and to write more than one book
- How the publishing landscape has changed in less than 10 years
- Choosing a living and a lifestyle
- Intellectual property makes money for a lifetime
- Our creative output creates a legacy that lasts for 70 years after we pass
- How writing for nonfiction differs from crafting fiction
- Content marketing for fiction is writing more fiction
- Why a series of books is essential
- Make a good living by focusing on entertainment, education and inspiration
- Ambition for creatives is important
Find out more about Joanna and her fiction and non-fiction books here
To get access to Joanna’s video program, sign up at
The Story Grid
Joanna Penn interview with Shawn Coyne
The Alliance of Independent Authors