My guest on this podcast is Stephanie James – a psychotherapist, transformational life coach, presenter, radio show and podcast host, author and film maker, so somewhat of a polymath.
In this podcast, we chat about the nature, source and infectiousness (in a nice way) of a spark.
We start from where the word ‘spark’ came from in the first place and then find out what first ‘sparked’ Stephanie off.
Igniting the Spark
Topics covered :
- The spark within us
- How sparks cascade
- The source of sparks
- How to rekindle a dampened spark
- The importance of grounding
- Book-ending your day
- Marinating a spark – in dream time
- Are sparks internal or external – or both?
- Using the breath to really ignite the spark
- The different forms that sparks appear in
- Embracing all forms of emotions – that then spark things off
- The 12 Lights of the Round Table
- The other side of the Surrender Point
- Awakening to a new way of being & the gift of another day
- When Sparks Ignite : the movie : watch the trailer below